(for brush inserts and MicroTips)
NOVOBRUSH application handles are a practical accessory for holding brush inserts and MicroTips. NOVOBRUSH application handles combine ergonomic design with a safe and simple push-fit system. The product can be cleaned using dental disinfectants and prepared in steam sterilisers and therefore can be used multiple times. The application handle is traditionally manufactured in the in-house plastic injection moulding process.
The handle is available in three versions:
The brush handle with spatula was developed specially for NOVOBRUSH brush inserts. The application handle has an angled mounting and a composite spatula. If required, it can also be used with NOVOBRUSH MicroTips.
The "double-ended handle", better known as the Novobrush MicroTip handle, is the appropriate product for the NOVOBRUSH MicroTips. The handle can be used flexibly as it has an angled and straight mounting. If required, it can also be used with NOVOBRUSH brush inserts.
The straight brush handle has a pen shape and a straight plug-in option for NOVOBRUSH application inserts. It is mainly used in the lab.
All advantages. At a glance.
- Precise work thanks to ergonomic design
- Handle and inserts are perfectly matched
- Fast and safe application
- High resistance against dental media
- Cleaning with dental disinfectants
- Autoclavable up to 121 degrees Celsius / 249.8 degrees Fahrenheit
- Visual quality inspection
- Environment-friendly handle system (85 percent less plastic consumption compared to systems without handles)
- UDI-compliant according to MDR (Unique Device Identification)
- Private label for the international market
Versions, modifications and combinations
- NOVOBRUSH brush handles with spatula: white and black
- NOVOBRUSH MicroTip handle: white, red and blue
- NOVOBRUSH straight handle: black
- Packaging units (depending on minimum order and customer requirement):
- Smaller packaging units (e.g. 2 or 5 pieces)
Other names for this product:
Dental handles • Application handles • Brush tip handles • Brush tip handles • Brush handles
Novobrush dental handle systems: Sustainable and resource-friendly
Careful use of resources is common practice for Novobrush. That's why our dental handle systems can be cleaned, sterilised and used multiple times. Only the application products have to be exchanged. This means that we reduce plastic consumption by more than 85 percent – compared to application products without handles and disposable products. Less raw materials in production. Less waste in the surgery and in the lab. Small parts. Big impact.